Terms and Conditions
1. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
2. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
3. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times). There may also be a slight delay if we are experiencing very hot weather where the chocolate is likely to melt in transit. If this happens, we will contact you to keep you updated about delivery times.
4. We only deliver within the mainland UK.
5. Delivery is by Royal Mail or courier and should be delivered within 2-3 working days.
6. Delivery charge is £3.95 per order. Delivery is free for orders of £25 and above.
ORDER CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
7. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund for perishable items such as chocolate flakes or bars.
8. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, a full refund will be given.
9. If you receive goods that are faulty or a different product than you ordered, we will provide a replacement item or full refund. You will need to notify us within 7 days of receiving your order. Please email email@example.com to arrange a collection of the damaged or incorrect items.
10. All prices are in pounds sterling, no VAT is charged on any item.
11. Prices quoted for each item do not include delivery charge, this will be added at the checkout.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
12. Pure Origin Chocolate shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
13. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
Data that we collect from you
When you place an order we collect information about you in order to process that order such as your name, telephone number, email address and delivery address. If you fill in a contact form, we also receive the personal information that it contains. We may use this information to contact you in the future. We will not share your information for marketing purposes to any company outside Pure Origin Chocolate.
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer if you agree. These are used to collect internet log information and visitor behaviour information to help us improve how our site works. You can refuse to accept all or some of these cookies in your browser settings.